Islington residents can contact the Energy Advice Team on a whole range of energy saving subjects including fuel bills and debt, fuel switching, draught proofing, heating controls and systems.
We provide advice over the phone, by e-mail and in person (by appointment) and can advise on:
- no cost and low cost ways to save energy
- efficient heating systems
- low energy lighting
- local and national grants and discount schemes
- understanding bills
- renewable energy technologies
- A winter warmth check is also available for residents over 60 or with a heart or respiratory condition or on a low income with a child under the age of 5.
Phone: 0800 953 1221 (FREEPHONE) or 0207 527 2121
Islington Energy Services
If you would like to find out more about Islington’s Energy Services who provide advice services to deliver multi-million pound improvement projects on housing stock, decentralised energy and affordable warmth please visit the Islington Energy Services