Solar Together London is a group buying scheme. It brings together households and local government to get high quality solar panels at a highly competitive price.
How does it work?
- Registration: you register for free before 22 August. You need to tell us details of your roof, like its size and position. The more people that register, the better the deal for each household. Registration does not commit you to anything.
- Auction: On 22 August an auction will be held where pre-vetted installers submit their lowest prices.
- Your personalised offer: from 10 September you will be contacted with a personalised offer, based on the specifications of your roof. It includes your costs and return on the investment of a solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to continue. You will have until 19 October to decide and will be invited to visit a local information session.
- Installation: if you accept the offer, the winning supplier will contact you to schedule a survey of your roof and set an installation date. All installations will be completed by the end of March 2019.
Registration opens – 16 Jun 2018
Auction takes place – 22 August 2018
Personalised offers sent out – 10 September 2018
Acceptance ends 19 October 2018
Installations take place – October 2018 to end March 2019
Find out more
To register, and for more information about the scheme, visit the Solar Together London website.
Solar Together London is being run in partnership with iChoosr – independent experts in group buying. Their dedicated helpdesk is available to answer your questions from 8am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 060 8509