You might be eligible for a grant to replace your boiler if you own your home and you are in receipt of following benefits:
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Working Tax Credit (Household income less than £15,860)
- Council Tax Benefit (does not include single occupancy reduction)
- Child Tax Credit (Household income less than £15,860)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Disablement Pension Credit (Must include constant attendance allowance)
- War Disablement Pension (Must include either a mobility supplement or constant attendance allowance)
How can I find out more and apply?
Contact the Energy Advice Team to check your eligibility and explain the process.