Safe and Warm

You might be eligible for a grant to replace your boiler if you own your home and you are in receipt of following benefits:

  • Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Guaranteed Pension Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Working Tax Credit (Household income less than £15,860)
  • Council Tax Benefit (does not include single occupancy reduction)
  • Child Tax Credit (Household income less than £15,860)
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Disablement Pension Credit (Must include constant attendance allowance)
  • War Disablement Pension (Must include either a mobility supplement or constant attendance allowance)

How can I find out more and apply?

Contact the Energy Advice Team to check your eligibility and explain the process.