Solar Together London is a group buying scheme. It brings together households and local government to get high quality solar panels at a highly competitive price. It aims to help you through the process, keeping you informed at every stage.
Registrations for Solar Together will close at 23:59 on 21 October.
How does it work?
- Registration: you register for free and without obligation before 23:59 on 21 October at www.solartogether.co.uk/islington. To register you simply provide details about your roof, such as its size and orientation.
- Auction: On 22 October an auction will be held where pre-vetted installers submit their lowest prices. The more people that register, the better the deal should be for each household.
- Your personalised offer: from 11 November, you will be contacted with a personalised offer, based on the specifications of your roof. It includes the cost and specification of your solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to continue. You will have until 13 December to decide and will be invited to visit a local information session.
- Installation: if you accept the offer, the winning supplier will contact you to schedule a survey of your roof and set an installation date. All installations will be completed by the end of May 2020.
Registration opens – 17 September 2019
Registration closes – 21 October 2019 (23:59)
Auction takes place – 22 October 2019
Personalised offers sent out – starting 11 November 2019
Acceptance ends – 13 December 2019
Installations take place by May 2020
Find out more
Solar Together London is being run in partnership with iChoosr – independent experts in group buying. Their dedicated helpdesk is available to answer your questions from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 060 8509